PayScale has the largest, most-granular, longest-reaching data set around educational career outcomes in the world. If you're interested in re-publishing or licensing the data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can You Use PayScale Education Data?
- College administrators can track alumni outcomes for individual schools, degree levels and/or major groupings.
- Media can report on trends around higher ed and career outcomes.
- Education-related businesses and websites can enhance their offerings.
- College and career counselors can help students make smart educational and career choices.
- Academic researchers can examine hypotheses on higher ed and career topics.
See Who Is Already Using PayScale Education Data
College Salary Report