- There's only one thing worse than a case of the Mondays, and that's the first day of work after a nice vacation. If you find yourself in this position over the summer, don't worry. Here are six tips to help you ease back into work.
- If the financial problems abroad are any indication (we're looking at you, Greece), then the economy is about to take another dive. Learn why now might be the best time to negotiate your salary before it's too late.
- The battle for equality between men and women in the workforce has long been an ongoing debate. Now it seems that the geeks have gotten the upper hand. New research studies suggest that computer geeks have replaced computer geekettes.
- Many believe that there's a large number of young adults who are lacking professional options because of a one-size-fits-all approach to college. In response, six states have formed a career training coalition to assist those who want a career that requires further education but not to the extent of a four-year degree.
- Young graduates in the medical sector are discovering that nursing might be overhyped as a career choice. Roughly 1 in 3 students who graduated in the Fall of 2011 has yet to secure an RN position.
More From Payscale
Measure Your Personal Productivity Quotient With David Allen's GTD-Q Test
Does Your Resume Include These 10 No-Nos?
To Succeed, Don't Emulate Bill Gates
(Photo credit: Kevin Dooley/Flickr)