Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Allowing room for growth, giving recognition and support are just a few of the ways nonprofits attract top tech talent.
- As technology continues to evolve, so do the ways young people become successful. This study provides insight into what higher education could look like in the future.
- It's important to do something you're passionate about. It's also important to do something that will provide you with a stable and secure way of living. Students, be sure to check out these 10 tips for picking a career path in college to make sure you're headed in the right direction.
- Many employees are afraid to disagree with their boss, but in actuality, doing so could be to your benefit. Discover how arguing with the boss can be a winning career strategy.
- There's no doubt about it that women have come a long way in the workforce. So why are some women denying how truly awesome they are and downplaying their own careers?
More From Payscale Millennials' Job Prospects Aren't So Bad After All [infographic] 7 Everyday Work Habits That Destroy Work Productivity [infographic] Which MBA Route Pays Off Best? [infographic]
(Photo credit: Alan Cleaver