Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Working remotely is becoming far more prevalent than it once was. Discover five excellent tools that are sure to take your productivity to the next level.
- An astounding 91 percent of millennials plan on staying in their job less than three years. What does this mean for your human resources department?
- Life is too short to spend it feeling miserable. The good news is that there are a lot of online resources available that take the dirty work out of everyday chores for you. Here are 10 sites that will help you outsource your life.
- Giving a presentation can be nerve-racking, but it doesn't have to be. Scott Stratten's strategies will help you become a presentation sensation.
- A happy employee is a productive employee. Transparency can be the key to a mutually beneficial employee-company relationship.
More From PayScale 10,000 Hours of Practice Makes Perfect [infographic]
'Get to Work' Show on Sundance Profiles Programs That Help Chronically Unemployed
For 98 Percent of People, Multitasking Kills Productivity [infographic]
(Photo credit: Victor1558