Salary and Career News Round Up: Productivity Tools for Remote Workers, Millennial Job-Hopping and Sites That Help You Outsource Your Life
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Working remotely is becoming far more prevalent than it once was. Discover five excellent tools that are sure to take your productivity to the next level.
- An astounding 91 percent of millennials plan on staying in their job less than three years. What does this mean for your human resources department?
- Life is too short to spend it feeling miserable. The good news is that there are a lot of online resources available that take the dirty work out of everyday chores for you. Here are 10 sites that will help you outsource your life.
- Giving a presentation can be nerve-racking, but it doesn’t have to be. Scott Stratten‘s strategies will help you become a presentation sensation.
- A happy employee is a productive employee. Transparency can be the key to a mutually beneficial employee-company relationship.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Victor1558/Flickr)