Salary and Career News Round Up: Tips For Working While On Vacation, How to Increase Positivity at Work, and Hierarchy and Productivity
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- In an ideal world, a vacation would truly mean a vacation, but with the pace of business in today’s environment, you’re likely to have to take work with you. Here are seven smart tips for working while on vacation.
- Stress can be a productivity killer. Check out these five tips to increase positivity at work and thereby decrease stress and crank up team efficiency.
- It’s trendy to put all employees on equal footing these days, but reasearch shows that hierarchy can actually increase productivity.
- A virtual business does not mean the absence of company culture. Read through these five tips to learn how to create company culture when managing remote teams.
- Managing a small business is an incredible amount of work. Sometimes you need a break. These strategies will help you learn how to literally manage your small business from the beach.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Paull Young/Flickr)