Salary and Career News Round Up: Procrastination Kills Careers, What to Do on Your Lunch Break and the Worst Companies to Work For
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- It’s time to get started on the career of your dreams. After all, procrastination can kill your career goals.
- Don’t let lunchtime opportunities for development linger. Check out this list of things you should do on your lunch break every day for some inspiration.
- If you’re looking for a change of scenery on the career path, you definitely won’t want to look here. Beware of the firms on this list of the worst companies to work for.
- It’s time for companies to get more women on their boards. Does this mean having to eliminate men from them?
- Climate change is starting to hit a little too close to home. Eight out of 10 companies find themselves concerned about the environment.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Gareth Williams/Flickr)