Salary and Career News Round Up: How to Improve Employee Morale, Hiring News for the Class of 2013, and the Best Time to Accomplish Anything
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- There are few things that can make work more dreaded than a bad attitude between employees. Find out how to improve employee morale and make work a much happier place to be.
- Forget about 13 being an unlucky number, because the class of 2013 will be far luckier than the class of 2012 when it comes to job prospects. Employers says they have plans to hire more graduates from the upcoming class than the prior one.
- Believe it or not, there is a best time of day to focus on certain tasks. These tips will help you uncover the best time to accomplish anything.
- If you’re over the age of 50 and seeking work, you might be psyching yourself out. Here are some great ways to find work after 50.
- The Clinton Global Initiative showcases the accomplishments of young people, referring to them as “influencing the influencers.”
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Gordon Wrigley/Flickr)