Salary and Career News Round Up: Career-Propelling Secrets, How to Launch an Encore Career and Online Mistakes That Hurt Your Job Search
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- If you want to get ahead in your career, check out these career-propelling secrets that even your boss might not be aware of. From producing unexpected profit to keeping yourself engaged, these strategies are sure to supercharge your professional life.
- These days, there’s nothing unusual about going through multiple career cycles. Find out how to launch an encore career if you’ve similarly been contemplating a new line of work.
- Social media has created a new dimension in job searching. Avoid these online mistakes that can hurt your job search.
- Forbes has ranked the 100 most powerful women. This article shares some important career lessons you can learn from them.
- In today’s age of technology, we’re more connected than ever. That’s what makes the career disconnect in today’s ultra-connected workplace so surprising.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Northern Ireland Executive/Flickr)