Salary and Career News Round Up: 5 Things Every Employer Wants to Hear, A New Definition of Networking and Even Capuchin Monkeys Recognize Unequal Pay
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- If you want to make your boss happy, then let him or her know that you are open to learning and receiving feedback on how you can improve. This is just one of five things every employer wants to hear.
- You might want to assume you know what networking means. The interpretation of the word can be as different as what generation you grew up in. Discover a new definition of networking.
- You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand when things aren’t fair. Even capuchin monkeys recognize unequal pay.
- It’s the weekend, so let’s dare to dream. Here are five things to do if you win the Powerball jackpot.
- We often hear about how important a healthy work/life balance is, but do we truly live it? Find out if you are spending too much of your life at work.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: DNo1967b/Flickr)