Robert Half Technology recently issued its 2013 Salary Guide. Here are the top six jobs for the coming year:
1. Mobile Applications Developers: $92,750 to $133,500. Develop apps for smartphones and tablets in 2013, get a 9 percent pay increase over last year's salary for the same job.
2. Business Intelligence Analysts: $94,250 to $132,500. Analyze data and help companies make better business decisions, make a starting salary of $94,000-plus.
3. Network Architects: $102,250 and $146,500. Assess business requirements and build networks that enable companies to share data, earn a six-figure salary -- for starters.
4. Interactive Creative Directors: $95,500 to $160,000. Take your leadership skills to the online space, and make up to $160,000 for your starting salary.
5. Interaction Designers: $52,250 and $77,500. Take a walk in the customer's shoes and make the company's online experience better for the user. Workers with this job make over $50,000 after a year or two of experience.
6. User Experience (UX) Designers: $73,750 to $110,500. Build a better online customer experience, earn 4.8 percent more for a starting salary than UX designers in 2012.
More From PayScale
Is it Time to Go Back to School? [infographic]
Can Facebook Make You Poor?
One in Three People Have Their Childhood Dream Job
(Photo Credit: stayathomejobs/Flickr)