Salary and Career News Round Up: Career-Changing Mistakes, Worst CEOs of 2012 and Lessons Your Company Can Learn From the Cupcake ATM
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Never switch careers out of desperation or simply because of money. Check out these five career-changing mistakes to avoid.
- Now this is one list you wouldn’t want to make it on. Forbes has named the worst CEOs of 2012 on their “dishonorable mention” list.
- Cupcake bakery Sprinkles launched a special cupcake ATM in Beverly Hills. Find out five lessons your company can learn from the cupcake ATM.
- Elf on the Shelf has become a new holiday tradition. Discover the story behind the Elf on the Shelf founders’ sleigh ride to success.
- Are you needing some inspiration in your life? Then read about these NASA employees and their inspiring stories you’ve never heard.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Rachel Kramer Bussel/Flickr)