Salary and Career News Round Up: Boost Your Office’s Fun Factor, How to Tell Someone You’re Job-Hunting and Success Secrets From The Co-Founder of Twitter
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Is it time to mix things up at work? Check out these 10 gadgets to boost your office’s fun factor and increase employee morale.
- Looking for a job isn’t easy, especially in this economy, but there are ways to conduct yourself during your search that could lead to better success. Here’s how to tell someone you’re job-hunting.
- Becoming successful in business doesn’t mean you have to walk all over people to get ahead. Nowhere is this more true than in these five success secrets from the co-founder of Twitter.
- The burst of the credit bubble in 2008 had a big impact on everyone and the difficult aftermath remains even today. See the five essentials for small business in 2013.
- When conducting an interview, there are legalities and social graces in play that can make or break a career. The interview process is not something to be taken lightly. So if you’re hiring, make sure you review these important tips for conducting interviews.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Nina Hale/Flickr)