- Failure to delegate and being reactive instead of proactive are two bad habits that can negatively affect your business' productivity and success. Entrepreneur has a list of three more to drop in 2013.
- Is your professional network layoff-proof? Lifehacker has helpful networking tips that'll ensure your career connections are ready to help you when you need them most.
- How closely do you pay attention to the ergonomics of your workstation? Here's why they matter and how your desk can actually be dangerous.
- 'Tis the season of New Year's resolutions. To help keep your life in sync, consider adopting one of the apps on this list.
- The average Facebook intern has better perks than most of us. See what you're missing out on by not being a software engineering intern at Facebook.
More From PayScale
Which Career is Right for Me? Knowing Your Career Outlook [infographic]
Can Facebook Make You Poor
The Cost of Consulting: The Economics, Pros, Cons & Associated Fees [infographic]
(Photo credit: Kevin Krejci