Salary and Career News Round Up: Bad Habits Harming Your Business, Ergonomics at Work and Apps to Keep Your Life in Sync
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Failure to delegate and being reactive instead of proactive are two bad habits that can negatively affect your business’ productivity and success. Entrepreneur has a list of three more to drop in 2013.
- Is your professional network layoff-proof? Lifehacker has helpful networking tips that’ll ensure your career connections are ready to help you when you need them most.
- How closely do you pay attention to the ergonomics of your workstation? Here’s why they matter and how your desk can actually be dangerous.
- ‘Tis the season of New Year’s resolutions. To help keep your life in sync, consider adopting one of the apps on this list.
- The average Facebook intern has better perks than most of us. See what you’re missing out on by not being a software engineering intern at Facebook.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Kevin Krejci/Flickr)