Salary and Career News Round Up: How to Be a Better Boss, Organize Your Work Life and Five Things Everyone Should Know about the Fiscal Cliff Tax Deal
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Being a leader who is able to motivate employees to be more productive is essential to running a successful business. Are you on the right track? Find out how to be a better boss.
- If you want to organize your work life, you’ll have to start with yourself. You’ll be amazed at how organization can unlock potential in ways you might never have imagined.
- We have been hearing about the looming fiscal cliff for so long that many of us want to crawl under a rock and hide when it’s mentioned. Now that it finally passed, here are five things everyone should know about the fiscal cliff tax deal.
- There’s a constant barrage of articles and ideas behind the importance of using social media for professional growth. However, here’s an example of 10 very successful small businesses that don’t use social media.
- Being an entrepreneur is a unique, exciting experience that only those daring enough will get to experience. Discover what entrepreneurs need to know about what’s ahead in 2013 for the U.S. economy.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Stock Monkeys/Flickr)