Salary and Career News Round Up: Free Money for Entrepreneurs, How to Sell Yourself at Work and the 5 Most Hated Companies
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Is there a business idea you've had but you don't have the funds to make it a reality? Fret not, because there is a way to get free money for entrepreneurs.
- Getting ahead at work can sometimes feel like a tough game to win. There is a way of doing it, though, while keeping your integrity intact. Find out how to sell yourself at work (and not feel sleazy).
- Nobody likes to be disliked. This is a list you definitely don't want to be on. Check out the five most-hated companies in America.
- A recent survey asked people in 13 countries how much money they would need to be happy. The average answer from the group was that an annual salary of $160,000 would result in happiness. Do you agree?
- Most of us know the value of social media but knowing exactly how to maximize results can be tricky. Here are four social media lessons from a successful food truck.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: RicardoDiaz/Flickr)