Salary and Career News Round Up: Office Space in the Year 2020, New Job Numbers and Dunkin’ Donuts Goes Green
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- It may sound like a long time away, but it will be here before you know it. See what your office space could look like in the Year 2020.
- The newest job numbers released by the Labor Department show unemployment down to 7.7%.
- Dunkin’ Donuts is going green, as they set to run on clean palm oil.
- Although the job numbers released today look good, not every report is good news. McDonald’s posted lackluster sales in comparison to this same time last year.
- As more women are becoming mentors, the ‘Queen Bee’ stereotype in the workplace is quickly becoming a rarity.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! What do you think about the latest job report? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments!
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Robert Banh/Flickr)