Salary and Career News Round Up: 6-Year-Old Millionaire, FBI and IRS Raid Billionaire Business and Don’t Say This if You Want a Raise
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Meet a 6-year-old millionaire and beauty pageant winner who loves “being the boss.”
- Asking for a raise can be tricky if you don’t handle it right. Here are nine things you should never say when asking for a raise.
- Being a billionaire isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Just ask billionaire Jimmy Haslam, owner of Pilot Flying J, who just had his business raided by the FBI and IRS.
- A cover letter lets job candidates express aspects of their personality that the traditional resume can’t capture. Here are three tips to writing attention-grabbing cover letters.
- Is it possible that a Microsoft Excel coding error is behind the Reinhart-Rogoff study on debt?
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! Do you think it is damaging for a child to have so much money at such a young age? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments!
More From PayScale