Salary and Career News Round Up: The World’s Most Powerful Women, The Best and Worst Paying Jobs in America and Singer Sues McDonald’s
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Forbes has named its list of the world’s most powerful women 2013. The list includes politicians, CEOs, activist billionaires and celebrities.
- They say knowledge is power. Discover the best and worst paying jobs in America so you can stay ahead of the game.
- A singer has filed a lawsuit against McDonald’s, claiming a chicken sandwich ruined her voice.
- Some of Texas’ unemployed workforce will get a big surprise, as lawmakers approve drug testing for some unemployment applicants.
- Times are getting tough. ESPN has announced plans to lay off hundreds of employees.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! Did the right women make the top 100 list for 2013? Share your thoughts on Twitter or in the comments!
More From PayScale
(Photo Credit: Publicity Photo)