Salary and Career News Round Up: Bill Gates is on LinkedIn, Salaries of Jobs in NYC and Banned Credit Screenings
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Bill Gates is now on LinkedIn, and he’s sharing what he learned from Warren Buffet.
- Turning off your auto-pilot is just one of three rules every entrepreneur should live by.
- Stay-at-home dad, sommelier and Apple store “genius.” Find out the salaries of these random New York City jobs.
- A Wendy’s employee was caught on video guzzling frozen dessert right out of the Frosty machine. Naturally, the company is investigating the incident.
- A credit screening may no longer be part of the job application process. Many states are looking to ban credit screening for job applicants.
More from PayScale
(Photo credit: LinkedIn/Bill Gates)