Salary and Career News Round Up: Google Brain Teasers, the CEO of Lululemon and Recruiting on Twitter
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Google has abandoned using brain teasers during job interviews, saying they were simply a waste of time.
- It’s official. Yahoo! has taken over Tumblr for more than $1 billion.
- Lululemon needs a new CEO. They are looking for someone who can do a headstand for at least 10 minutes.
- Your answer to recruitment problems might be Twitter.
- You bad mood might just be exactly what your creativity needs.
More From PayScale
(Photo credit: Mashable)