Salary and Career News Round Up: Twitter Goes Abroad, Hulu Isn’t Selling and Crazy Resumes
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Twitter has sent a few execs to open up shop abroad, which signifies plans for international growth.
- Hulu has once again decided not to sell their company.
- Sometimes taking a risk can get you a job. Here are some of the most outrageous things HR managers have seen on resumes.
- Has your email gotten out of hand? Here are four tools to help you get organized.
- Are you an innovator? Here are the 15 most inventive cities in the world.
More from PayScale
(Photo credit: Mashable)