Salary and Career News Round Up: Vogue’s Second Biggest Issue, Detroit Files for Bankruptcy and LivingSocial Closes an Office
Every Friday we round up the salary trends, career stories and job news that you may have missed during the past week.
- Print media isn’t quite dead yet. Vogue just celebrated its second biggest issue ever.
- Detroit has filed for bankruptcy, making it the largest American city to ever do so.
- LivingSocial shut down its New York office, letting go of more than 30 employees.
- One McDonald’s worker has revealed how she survives on her mininum wage salary.
- Android users sure do love their apps. Google Play has just passed 50 billion app downloads.
More from PayScale
(Photo credit: Mashable)