We’ll talk about how various social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter work and what strategies you can employ to standout amongst the crowd to land your dream job. We’ll also discuss personal branding, what this means, and the important role this plays in your job search.
During this 30-minute chat we’ll address the following questions:
- On which social networks should job seekers spend their time looking for work?
- What hashtags should job seekers follow on Twitter?
- What makes a candidate standout? What information are recruiters looking for in a potential candidates social media profile?
- How do you use social networks to establish a personal brand?
- How do you use social media to tell your professional story?
If this will be your first time joining us for #PayChat, check out the “Introducing #PayChat” post for more information. #PayChat happens on the last Wednesday of every month at 10:30 a.m. (PST) and as always, feedback is appreciated. If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss in a future #PayChat, please share it on Twitter or in the comment section below.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you! How do you use social media in your job search? Send us a tweet, join #PayChat or leave a message in the comment section.