#PayChat: College Outcomes
PayScale recently released our annual College Salary Report, which ranks colleges and majors by post-graduate earning potential. This year we have expanded the report to include 2-year, 4-year, and graduate degree rankings.
At PayScale, we recognize that when looking at the value of a college degree monetary success is certainly not the only factor to consider. On the other hand, it is definitely an important part of the equation. The purpose of this report is to help students make smarter educational choices. Please join us this Wednesday, October 1st at 10:30 A.M. (PDT) to discuss this report in our monthly twitter chat, #PayChat.
During this 30-minute chat we’ll discuss the following questions:
- Why are college rankings important?
- School? Major? Is one more important than the other?
- Are you a liberal arts student and worried about your career prospects?
- How do 2 and 4-year colleges differ in terms of career outcomes?
- Is worth it to pursue an advanced degree?
- Should colleges and universities be held accountable for career outcomes?
If this will be your first time joining us for #PayChat, check out the “Introducing #PayChat” post for more information. #PayChat typically happens on the last Wednesday of every month at 10:30 a.m. (PT) and as always, feedback is appreciated. If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss in a future #PayChat, please share it on Twitter or in the comment section below.
Tell Us What You Think
We want to hear from you. Do you have any stories to share or questions to ask about the PayScale College Salary Report or higher education? Send us a tweet, join #PayChat or leave a message in the comments.