By Bridget Quigg, PayScale.com
Happy Thanksgiving from everyone here at PayScale, and especially the Compensation Today team. When asked why everyone should be thankful for HR, PayScale's Director of Professional Services and Education, Stacey Carroll, said,
"You are the heart and soul of your organization, you keep everyone in line and you always do it with a smile on your face."
Let's take a trip down memory lane and review our list of "Top 10 HR Thank Yous
" we posted last year. These are the moments and actions by co-workers that are sure to bring a "Thank you" from an HR professional.
1. Employees deal directly with each other
2. Employees do their part
3. Employees turn in their forms
4. Managers complete employee evaluations on time
5. Managers and executives express appreciation
6. Everyone limits their drinking at company functions
7. Employees don’t date co-workers
8. Employees dress appropriately
9. Everyone keeps gossip to a minimum
10. A company has a good Employee Assistance Program
See the full list of thank yous.
Enjoy a safe and happy holiday, everyone.