Laleh Hassibi, payscale.com
Today PayScale released improved versions of our products,
MarketRate and Insight. This release represents the first set of enhancements
resulting from recent conversations between our development team and our customers.
More common user experience:
- Improved filtering allows you to view your information the way you like to see it.
- Hide and unhide columns lets you customize your views.
- An easier to find EDIT button makes changing your report easier than ever.
- New slide-out HIGHLIGHTS tab shows you what's new in this release and lets you find out more.
More access options:
You can now control more finely who sees what. Managers can give appropriate account access to different company divisions for example, not exposing one division's data to employees of another another. Consultants can also easily provide access to their clients by account.
are just highlights of the improved user experience with today's release. Let
us know how you like the new features!
More than 2,300 organizations use PayScale's subscription software to:
- Allocate raises. PayScale Insight allows you to allocate raises based on employee performance and labor budget.
- Attract talent. Price jobs based on your local market and competition.
- Retain employees. Get pay right and show them how you did it. Your employees will be more satisfied to stay.
- Drive performance. Get their salary right so they can focus on doing a good job.
- Be confident. With know-how to talk about comp with anyone.
What are you waiting for?