One-in-Four Working Canadians Expect to Receive Year-End Bonus BMO Survey
This year, business has been good in Canada and 1/4 of workers there are looking forward to a year-end bonus. It seems Canadian companies place a great emphasis on the importance of their employees (or at least the employees are hoping so). 5 Good Holiday Gifts for Your Employees Margaret Hefernan, Inc.
Last minute employee gift-giving? Forget the logo engraved coffee mugs and go for something they really want: time off, restaurant gift cards, gym memberships, a company cruise, or how about the simple truth. How to Make the Most Out of Your Office Holiday Party? Your HR Buddy!!
Contrary to popular belief, office parties aren't just about creating embarrassing stories to last through the next year. Done right, they can be a great opportunity to get noticed in a more positive way. So, show up and be seen, show off your personality, organizing skills, networking expertise and caring nature. How Santa's Workshop Does Team Collaboration salesforce.com blog
Even Santa and his mighty team of elves have moved away from boxed software and into The Cloud the year. If Santa's rolling out a new way of running things up North, maybe it's time to take your company's compensation online and to the cloud with PayScale!
More than 2,300 organizations use PayScale's subscription software to:
- Allocate raises. PayScale Insight allows you to allocate raises based on employee performance and labor budget.
- Attract talent. Price jobs based on your local market and competition.
- Retain employees. Get pay right and show them how you did it. Your employees will be more satisfied to stay.
- Drive performance. Get their salary right so they can focus on doing a good job.
- Be confident. With know-how to talk about comp with anyone.
What are you waiting for?