Want to price
your jobs more accurately, and get the most return on your labor budget? With
the Winter 2013 Edition of PayScale Insight we're making compensation management
easier than ever before.
our MarketMatch algorithm to use the most up-to-date, 2012 version of the NAICS
hierarchy. With this exciting new algorithm update, PayScale's data is keeping
pace with the changing economy. We have added new and emerging industries, such
as green energy jobs, to our data model, and now provide even better refined matches
to reflect the specialization of your industry and your employees. Here are some of the improvements:
- PayScale's industry classifications have now increased from 1600 to 3000.
added 105 new job titles, bringing the total number of job titles we track to more than 13,000.
- 61 new skills are now added to the mix of 2000 that we factor into compensation
- 75 new certifications bring that total to almost 3000.
The Winter 2013
Edition of PayScale Insight, our award-winning cloud compensation software, has
many enhancements that make the value of our data even more accessible to users. Here are some of the highlights:
makes it easier than ever to put your money where it matters most. Four new
reports help you to quickly make decisions about adjusting pay.
- Quickly identify those valuable employees who are flight
risks—your people who are underpaid yet have high performance ratings.
(according to your specifications).
- Easily spot where you’re overspending on salaries. The new Overpaid Low Performers
report IDs employees who are above the midpoint in pay but have low
- New market outlier reporting simplifies
the process of finding those employees being paid at the bottom or top
10% of the market, as well as red or green circled out of range
- Disparate Pay Report identifies
those positions that have a wide range of pay for employees in the same
new and improved Analytics Launchpad offers Insight users
a clear and dynamic executive summary, as well as quick access to multiple
reports—those that are customized to your specifications, and also common,
is even easier to use now, whether you are a compensation expert or new to
this game. The improved Spotlight features pull your eye to
possible errors and things you should focus on.
These are just
some of the highlights of PayScale Insight Winter 2013 Edition. There’s so much more to
discover! Attend a webinar with PayScale executives, product
managers and economists to learn more about these features and what they mean
to your business, or schedule a demo to get a personalized look at Insight's features.
More than 2,300 organizations use PayScale's subscription software to:
- Allocate raises. PayScale Insight allows you to allocate raises based on employee performance and labor budget.
- Attract talent. Price jobs based on your local market and competition.
- Retain employees. Get pay right and show them how you did it. Your employees will be more satisfied to stay.
- Drive performance. Get their salary right so they can focus on doing a good job.
- Be confident. With know-how to talk about comp with anyone.
What are you waiting for?