So we have this huge machine for collecting data, and every once in a while we like to have fun with it. This is one of those times. It's easy for us to add a question into our survey for a week or two to take the pulse of the world on a topic other than salaries or compensation. We did this in advance of the presidential election
last Fall. This year, just in time for Valentine's Day, we decided to tiptoe into the world of office romances. The results may surprise you. Check it out on HuffingtonPost
. As you'll see, they took our results and RAN with it.
Since we're on the topic of love, don't miss PayScale's take on how to keep your best employees, register for our February 14 Love 'Em or Lose 'Em webinar
More than 2,300 organizations use PayScale's subscription software to:
- Allocate raises. PayScale Insight allows you to allocate raises based on employee performance and labor budget.
- Attract talent. Price jobs based on your local market and competition.
- Retain employees. Get pay right and show them how you did it. Your employees will be more satisfied to stay.
- Drive performance. Get their salary right so they can focus on doing a good job.
- Be confident. With know-how to talk about comp with anyone.
What are you waiting for?