Laleh Hassibi, PayScale
PayScale’s February software release not only offers a new fresh look for market reports, but also includes an easier way to build pay grades. To follow, are a few of the highlights.
New and Improved Market ReportsGrade Structure Builder
The Market Reports for PayScale MarketRate and PayScale Insight now have a fresh and improved look to them. View cash compensation numbers right at the top and easily interact with graphs and charts for better analysis.
Building Grades is not easy, especially for folks who have little experience building pay structures. PayScale now makes it easier by providing some automated assistance with the new Grade Builder available in Insight. Input a few details and PayScale Insight will generate a pay structure based on your individual preferences. The structure adheres to industry best practices for grade curves. The new grade table is also easy to maintain—you can quickly make changes by either adjusting a percentage or reentering inputs.
More than 3,000 organizations use PayScale's cloud compensation software to:
- Allocate raises. PayScale Insight allows you to allocate raises based on employee performance and labor budget.
- Attract talent. Price jobs based on your local market and competition.
- Retain employees. Get pay right and show them how you did it. Your employees will be more satisfied to stay.
- Drive performance. Get their salary right so they can focus on doing a good job.
- Be confident. With know-how to talk about comp with anyone.
What are you waiting for?