Inside Aloha Care
- Attract Talent
- Confidence Talking Comp
- Retain Talent
- Improve Performance
- Enable Growth
Location: Honolulu, HI
Number of Employees: 200
Leading nonprofit healthcare provider ensures smart, data-driven compensation system with PayScale.
AlohaCare is a local, nonprofit health plan founded in 1994 by Hawaii's Community Health Centers. They have more than 80,000 health plan members. AlohaCare is the third-largest health plan in Hawaii. As the delivery of healthcare evolves rapidly, AlohaCare is driving changes to better serve its members and to promote optimal health. This includes continually recruiting and training talent in medical, support, administration and paraprofessional positions. AlohaCare was challenged to find accurate market data to support their recruiting efforts.
- Jobs like the 'care coordinator' and 'healthcare transformation manager' are emerging positions that didn't exist several years ago, but are becoming increasingly important to AlohaCare.
- Hawaii has some unique attributes as a labor market, and many other traditional providers of salary data have weak information on the market.
AlohaCare knew its compensation strategy and program needed some attention. It happens in all organizations as they grow and change. The management really wanted to implement a system that supported the values of the nonprofit organization, and was also informed by the Hawaii market and its unique attributes. PayScale Insight enabled them to conceive and create a strategy that fosters data-driven decisions about compensation, and can also provide very specific insights into unique positions and skill sets and their value in the Hawaii market. With PayScale Insight they can now:
- Price their unique jobs with accurate market data.
- Find accurate, timely market data for their unique labor market in Hawaii.
- Align their compensation plan with their organizational strategy.
AlohaCare implemented a compensation program to benchmark key jobs and took advantage of PayScale's outstanding support services to help with job matching and initial pricing. Now, their continued compensation planning will be easier and more successful with PayScale Insight.
- Attract Talent.
- Retain Talent.
- Align Compensation Plan with Business Strategy.
More than 2,500 organizations use PayScale's subscription software to:
- Allocate raises. PayScale Insight allows you to allocate raises based on employee
performance and labor budget.
- Attract talent. Price jobs based on your local market and competition.
- Retain employees. Get pay right and show them how you did it. Your employees
will be more satisfied to stay.
- Drive performance. Get their salary right so they can focus on doing a good job.
- Be confident. With know-how to talk about comp with anyone.
What are you waiting for?