What do you wish you knew about your job when you first started out?
Creative Director in Edmonton:
"Creative Director Roles."
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs.
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
• Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
• Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs.
• Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project.
• Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management.
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
• Manage team members.
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects