What is it like working as a Retail Store Assistant Manager?
Retail Store Assistant Manager in Thiruvananthapuram:
"14 Years Experience in Retail Operations."
Pros: - Supervising sales & operations.
- Monitoring the overall function of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Responsible for respective store sales achievement: Top line achievement.
- Tracking Margin Analysis, ageing analysis, stock cover on the store.
- Coordinating with Manager-Operations for inputs to improve the Top Line & Bottom Line of the store.
- Effectively coordinate with Maintenance & VM to achieve benchmark customer service levels.
- Responsible for improving team members operations efficiency through training and coaching.
- Responsible for inventory management, shrinkage control, cost control and staff sales productivity.
Cons: Work during holidays. Less time for family.