The average salary for an SAP Basis Administrator is Rs 509,384 per year. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Oracle 11g, IBM DB2, and IBM AIX. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career. Experience strongly influences income for this job.
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).
Rs 275,910 - Rs 1,231,962
Country: India | Currency: INR | Updated: 18 Jan 2017 | Individuals Reporting: 713
Q: What is it like working as a SAP Basis Administrator?
SAP Basis Administrator in Pune:
"• Having good knowledge on responding to the client mails. •"
Pros: • Having good knowledge on responding to the client mails.
• Having good experience in searching one owner records.
• Expert in searching the update records in short time.
• Good knowledge on searching the Two owner records.
• Having good knowledge on search and send the Requested documents of clients.
• Having knowledge on search Full search.
• Good experience on sending the records to the clients.
• Good experience in proofing of the documents.
• Proofing completed reports and send to the clients.
Merging all the records in client required procedure.