A Software Developer earns an average salary of RM 52,622 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).
RM 29,733 - RM 120,353
Country: Malaysia | Currency: MYR | Updated: 27 Oct 2016 | Individuals Reporting: 150
Pros: Multiple roles.
- Switching between support and development team.
- Assigned to work on logical solutions as well as technical.
- Cooperate with coworkers to attain the same goal.
Cons: - Poor company perks: Annual bonus wages missing.
- No clear hierarchy of superiors (I'm under 3 supervisors to handle their request simultaneously.)
- Lack of man power leads to overuse of existing staff resources.
- Poorly staffed.