What is it like working as a Customer Service Representative (CSR)?
Customer Service Representative (CSR) in London:
Pros: - have weekends off.
- great corporate culture.
- great potential for progression.
- work does not come home with me.
- not too much is expected from my line of work.
Cons: - nepotism.
- do not enjoy it.
- being micro managed.
- not being trained or developed.
- the lack of options available to me in the future in this role.
- the amount of stress involved working with incompetent people.