2nd Pressman Salary
A 2nd Pressman earns an average wage of $16.23 per hour.
|Hourly Rate||$12.72 - $23.29|
|Overtime||$19.74 - $32.02|
|Total Pay (||$27,562 - $50,953|
Job Description for 2nd Pressman
- Print daily newspaper maintaining high quality and meeting all deadlines.
- Keep equipment and work areas clean.
- Install and adjust blankets and rollers as needed.
- Inspect papers visually during run to correct ink distribution and color registrants.
- Run, maintain and clean press, plate and reel room equipment.
Popular Employer Salaries for 2nd Pressman
Pay by Experience Level for 2nd Pressman
Pay by Experience for a 2nd Pressman has a positive trend. An entry-level 2nd Pressman with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $34,000 based on 33 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A 2nd Pressman with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $35,000 based on 20 salaries. An experienced 2nd Pressman which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $38,000 based on 22 salaries. A 2nd Pressman with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $44,000 based on 19 salaries.
Key Stats for 2nd Pressman
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 8 votes.