Accountant Supervisor Salary
Accountant Supervisors in the United States tend to have a good amount of experience under their belt — just under three-fifths have more than 10 years in the field. While pay runs from $40K to $91K per year, median earnings come to $62K per year. A large number enjoy medical while more than half get dental coverage. Vision coverage is also available to over one-half. There are more female Accountant Supervisors who answered the questionnaire than male, making up 64 percent. The majority of Accountant Supervisors claim high levels of job satisfaction. This snapshot results from replies to PayScale's salary survey.
|Salary||$40,452 - $83,399|
|Total Pay (||$39,583 - $91,043|
Job Description for Accountant Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Interpret financial records and statements for management.
- Supervise accountant staff and give direction, maintain departmental day-to-day activities of general ledger and financial reporting.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Accountant Supervisor Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Accountant Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.