Accountant Supervisor Salary
For Accountant Supervisors, yearly average wages total $62K annually. It's exciting to note that the majority of individuals in this field enjoy their work considerably. Medical benefits are awarded to most, and a majority earn dental coverage. Men are in the minority of survey respondents, with female Accountant Supervisors making up 75 percent. This snapshot results from replies to PayScale's salary survey.
|Salary||$40,268 - $87,995|
|Bonus||$-0.50 - $10,101|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$40,164 - $92,193|
Job Description for Accountant Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Interpret financial records and statements for management.
- Supervise accountant staff and give direction, maintain departmental day-to-day activities of general ledger and financial reporting.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Accountant Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.