Accountant Supervisor Salary
Pay for Accountant Supervisors in the United States sits in the ballpark of $63K annually. Most Accountant Supervisors report high levels of job satisfaction. Most report receiving medical coverage from their employers and a majority collect dental insurance. Female Accountant Supervisors make up most of the survey respondents at 71 percent. The information for this rundown comes from respondents who completed PayScale's salary questionnaire.
Job Description for Accountant Supervisor
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Supervise accountant staff and give direction, maintain departmental day-to-day activities of general ledger and financial reporting.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Interpret financial records and statements for management.