Administrative Radiology Director Salary
The average pay for an Administrative Radiology Director is $102,418 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Administrative Radiology Director
- Develop business plans to carry out or increase existing services.
- Provide administrative leadership for radiology services.
- Evaluate and assess physician billing, efficiency and collection information.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Monitor and forecast department activity and resource needs for budgetary planning.