Administrative Radiology Director Salary
The average pay for an Administrative Radiology Director is $106,385 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$75,503 - $173,826
|Salary||$75,503 - $173,826|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$75,503 - $188,726|
Job Description for Administrative Radiology Director
- Develop business plans to carry out or increase existing services.
- Provide administrative leadership for radiology services.
- Evaluate and assess physician billing, efficiency and collection information.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Monitor and forecast department activity and resource needs for budgetary planning.