Adult Daycare Aide Salary
An Adult Daycare Aide earns an average wage of $10.01 per hour.
$8.33 - $14.74
|Hourly Rate||$8.33 - $14.74|
|Total Pay (||$17,326 - $31,742|
Job Description for Adult Daycare Aide
- Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform health care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs, under the direction of registered nurses.
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist patients as they practice exercises and functional activities.
- Instruct patient in activities and techniques, such as sports, dance, music, art or relaxation techniques, designed to meet their specific physical or psychological needs.
- Prepare or assist in preparing nutritious meals.
Adult Daycare Aide Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Adult Daycare Aide