Adult Daycare Manager Salary
An Adult Daycare Manager earns an average wage of $16.16 per hour.
Job Description for Adult Daycare Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and daycare activities.
- Ensure daycare facility is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in facility and program development.
- Supervise staff to ensure quality and consistent care to residents.
Adult Daycare Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Adult Daycare Manager
Pay by Experience for an Adult Daycare Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Adult Daycare Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $34,000 based on 9 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. An Adult Daycare Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $34,000 based on 11 salaries. An experienced Adult Daycare Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $40,000 based on 7 salaries. An Adult Daycare Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $43,000 based on 5 salaries.
Key Stats for Adult Daycare Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.