Aircraft Line Service Technician Salary
The average wage for an Aircraft Line Service Technician is $14.25 per hour.
$12.25 - $24.72
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,181 - $52,838|
Job Description for Aircraft Line Service Technician
- Direct aircraft to and from parking using proper hand signals.
- Perform baggage handling.
- Tow and position aircraft.
- Maintain quality control of all ground support equipment.
- Perform aircraft services such as refueling, defueling and deicing.