Applications Support Lead Salary
Applications Support Leads in the United States can expect wages of $81K per year on average. Experience level and the particular city each impact pay for this group, with the former having the largest influence. Almost all report receiving medical coverage from their employers and a fair number collect dental insurance. The majority of Applications Support Leads (67 percent) who took the survey are men. Most workers in this position report high levels of job satisfaction.
Job Description for Applications Support Lead
- Defining standards and processes for incident resolution.
- Support capacity planning and application monitoring initiatives.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Create and maintain production support run documents for each application.
- Manage incident ticket queues to respond and independently resolve application and environmental issues.
Common Career Paths for Applications Support Lead
Applications Support Lead Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Applications Support Lead
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Respondents with less than five years' experience take home $62K on average. In contrast, those who have been around for five to 10 years earn a noticeably higher average of $87K. Applications Support Leads bring in $95K after working for 10 to 20 years. For some reason, Applications Support Leads with more than two decades of experience report lower paychecks overall; the median sum in this group sits near $88K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Applications Support Lead
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 13 votes.