Applications Support Lead Salary
Applications Support Leads in the United States can expect to earn an average of $78K annually. Career length is the biggest factor affecting pay for this group, followed by geography. Job satisfaction for Applications Support Leads is high. Nearly all enjoy medical while a strong majority get dental coverage. Vision coverage is also available to a fair number. More than half of Applications Support Leads (68 percent) survey respondents are men. The data for this synopsis comes from respondents who took the PayScale salary survey.
Job Description for Applications Support Lead
- Create and maintain production support run documents for each application.
- Manage incident ticket queues to respond and independently resolve application and environmental issues.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Defining standards and processes for incident resolution.
- Support capacity planning and application monitoring initiatives.
Common Career Paths for Applications Support Lead
Applications Support Lead Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Applications Support Lead
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The average worker who claims fewer than five years of experience earns around $67K. In contrast, however, individuals who report five to 10 years in this occupation see a much larger median of $84K. Applications Support Leads who work for 10 to 20 years in their occupation tend to earn about $93K. Survey respondents who have worked for more than 20 years actually report somewhat lower incomes of $61K.