Aquatic Director Salary
The average salary for an Aquatic Director is $40,253 per year.
$30,833 - $52,029
$13.61 - $24.79
|Salary||$30,833 - $52,029|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$29,799 - $52,605|
|Total Pay (||$29,799 - $52,605|
Job Description for Aquatic Director
- Manage daily operations at an aquatics facility.
- Follow procedures for pool maintenance and report any problems.
- Enforce compliance with all safety regulations among staff and patrons, working to eliminate potential hazards.
- Schedule lessons, programs, and events at aquatics facilities.
- Train and supervise aquatics staff, including lifeguards, instructors, and maintenance staff.
Pay by Experience Level for Aquatic Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Aquatic Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.