Aquatic Director Salary
The average salary for an Aquatic Director is $40,253 per year.
$29,603 - $52,029
$12.19 - $15.25
Job Description for Aquatic Director
- Manage daily operations at an aquatics facility.
- Follow procedures for pool maintenance and report any problems.
- Enforce compliance with all safety regulations among staff and patrons, working to eliminate potential hazards.
- Schedule lessons, programs, and events at aquatics facilities.
- Train and supervise aquatics staff, including lifeguards, instructors, and maintenance staff.
Aquatics Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Aquatic Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.