Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach Salary
An Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach earns an average salary of $56,000 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases sharply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
|Salary||$32,215 - $89,396|
|Total Pay (||$32,438 - $88,769|
Job Description for Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach
- Develop and manage recruitment and outreach strategies, programs, and activities to achieve admission goals.
- Produce promotional publications, such as newsletters and brochures.
- Supervise, hire, train, and retain admissions staff.
- Compile data and develop statistical reports on recruitment performance to assess and improve strategies.
- Oversee, coordinate, and/or participate in recruiting events, such as fairs and information sessions.
Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach Job Listings
Key Stats for Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach