Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach Salary
An Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach earns an average salary of $51,981 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
|Salary||$32,215 - $89,396|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$32,438 - $88,769|
Job Description for Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach
- Develop and manage recruitment and outreach strategies, programs, and activities to achieve admission goals.
- Produce promotional publications, such as newsletters and brochures.
- Supervise, hire, train, and retain admissions staff.
- Compile data and develop statistical reports on recruitment performance to assess and improve strategies.
- Oversee, coordinate, and/or participate in recruiting events, such as fairs and information sessions.
Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach Job Listings
Key Stats for Assistant Director, Recruitment & Outreach