Assistant Front Desk Manager Salary
An Assistant Front Desk Manager earns an average wage of $11.49 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$27,330 - $54,186
$9.66 - $21.29
|Salary||$27,330 - $54,186|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$20,358 - $50,288|
|Hourly Rate||$9.66 - $21.29|
|Overtime||$1.51 - $35.76|
|Total Pay (||$20,358 - $50,288|
Job Description for Assistant Front Desk Manager
- Assist administration of front-house operations of hotel/motel/accommodations.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, training, monitoring and developing team members.
- Assist in managing profitability of the business including marketing programs, cost control, budgeting, personnel, policy and procedures.
- Prepare all end of day front desk and night audit functions including balancing credit card postings to computer system, maintaining computer database integrity daily, and auditing of master bills.
- Manage all aspects of rooms including inventory, availability, quality and cleanliness.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Assistant Front Desk Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.