Assistant Sales Director Salary
An Assistant Sales Director earns an average salary of $74,413 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.
|Salary||$36,492 - $88,818|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$29,640 - $97,500|
Job Description for Assistant Sales Director
- Assist Director with day-to-day operations, such as compliance to procedure, conducting oversight, and/or service management.
- Follow up with customer inquiries and resolve complaints regarding sales and service.
- Identify prospective clients through professional outreach and oversee management of current clients.
- Forecast sales and monitor customer preferences to assist with budgets, price schedules, and sales efforts.
- Direct sales and marketing teams, coordinating activities and evaluating performance.
Assistant Sales Director Job Listings
Key Stats for Assistant Sales Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.